YOU ARE KILLING ME SOCIETY

WOMAN : NOT A PART OF SOCIETY : LIFE AND LIFESTYLE TODAY

Life
Society is where we live. We, individuals make this society. It's a structure where group of human beings living their daily life harmoniously. Well this is the bookish definition of a society. 

Today's society is like a ringmaster of some circus who is making us dancing in it's own illogical, brutal music. Yes, that's the proper definition of a society. 

You're busy to make your child sleeping with a happily ended fairy tale and society is busy making the hammer of bitterness, struggle, pain, unhappy ending to break that pure soul's peaceful dream.

SOCIETY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU....

1. If I am passionate for cooking you are tagging me as a good wife to be....why not as a successful chef to be?

2. If I love to help my mom in household works you are tagging me as an ideal would be homemaker.....why not as a sensible child who loves her mother?

3. According to your rule book I am taught everyday that the goal of my life should be a perfect wife of someone and carrying his baby. Are you kidding me!!!!

4. If I am tall a bit more than enough you are worrying about my future husband.....how about suggesting me a career like IPS ?

5. If I am wearing a crop top and mini-skirt you are accusing me of some of your morons’ filthy thirst.......how about changing those mindset which are smaller than my crop top?

6. If I cut my hair shorter than your rubbish norms you are tagging me as a tomboy or weird someone whom nobody will marry.....how about saying “hey girl...you are nailing this look”...?

7. If I am not married according to your normal age then you are marking me as having some problem.....why don't you think about your shortcomings because of which I am scared of getting married. Every now and then I am struggling to make my identity so that I can save myself from surrendering to that "husband" thing.

8. If I am black in complexion I am supposed to live like a criminal. And If I am fair I have to live like a prisoner. I can't wear whatever I  want...I can't go wherever I want because you have given birth to some pervert with ill mentality to rape me.

9. If I am fat you are there to make me feel unlucky, funny, helpless, useless creature.

10. If I have a successful career to deal with and I come home late at night....again you are there to call me a slut.
Everyday you are getting on my nerve. This list is never ending.....it's nothing related to feminism or women empowerment. These are the basic rights of a human being. 

Lifestyle

WHY ARE YOU SO DOMINATING?...SO IRRITATING??...AM I NOT A PART OF YOU?

You know, in one thing this society is a pro that is "how to destroy someone's dream, moral values, self confidence, purity."

Don't tell your girl child things like someday someone will come to her life to give her all the happiness of world. Because that makes your child the weakest to fight with the dirt of this society. 

THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. This is deep, insightful and I enjoyed reading every bit of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hard truth. The solution lies in ourselves. We have to change our attitudes. We are the society, after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly that is my point.
      Thank you for your appreciation.

      Delete
  3. A beautiful and empowering piece. It's up to us to change the ideas that people have to be placed in a category and if they don't comply then they are ridiculed for it. We are autonomous people and should choose the life we want to live particularly if there ks no harm to anyone else.

    ReplyDelete