LIFESTYLE : FRIENDSHIP DAY

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

Life
Friendship is an amazing bonding among people irrespective of cast, creed, culture, blood relation, religion...everything.It helps to promote love, peace and harmony amongst human beings. 
These lines are so cool to hear....right? Sadly enough picture is different today.Nowadays true friendship is almost an illusion. People only know how to criticize you.As per me, with whom I don't need to use a filter before my thoughts and feelings is a friend. A person who will not judge me is a friend of mine.

Today, definition of friendship is very complicated. There is no "friend in need". Our friend list is overcrowding with requests still barely we have someone to talk. Actually there are many categories of friends today. Such as--

1. Friends to have coffee with 
2. Friends to hang out
3. Friends to call suddenly at midnight
4. Friend to share secrets 
5. Friend to take notes
6. Friend who doesn't judge you 
7. Friend to gossip 
8. Friends of social media 
9. Friend to share problems and many more.....

If you can do all these things with just one person then you are the luckiest. 
I call myself the luckiest because of my younger sister-- the person with whom I share literally everything. She is the best gift of my life. You know, the fun fact is we were each other's strongest enemy in our childhood. Now I can't imagine my life without her.

friend

Sharing everything with a person is a big deal. Always it's not possible to share everything with parents...not even with husband or boyfriend. It's like every sector has their own boundary. Besides, people are so judgmental these days that you cannot believe anyone. If I start to clear my friend list there will be a handful left.

If you can agree with everyone you will get people around yourself. Otherwise being you and still having so many friends...that is really something to envy. Having someone with whom you can share everything---is a blessing.

Joyce Hal, the founder of Hallmark card first introduced this idea of Friendship Day in 1920. It was celebrated by exchanging greetings cards. The term 'Friendship Day ' was coined by Dr. Ramon Artemio Bracho in 1958 who later founded The World Friendship Crusade. United Nations Officially approved 30th July as International Friendship Day in April, 2011. Many countries celebrate it on the first Sunday of August.

Friendship

Apart from all intricacies it a day of celebrating the pillars of one's life. Whoever you are going through my post..."wish you a very happy friendship day".❤


THANK YOU FOR VISITING. 
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.

Post a Comment

4 Comments